background

Sunday, December 11, 2011

I really have started to deck the halls

Elizabeth called a little concerned that I hadn't started to decorate for Christmas yet. So I thought I better give a sneak peak of what is to come. This photo shows that I have indeed started to deck the halls....well the little front foyer. It's a very different style to last year and I may completely revamp the area when (if) I get everything else done. I am also considering going "old school" and spray painting all the foliage gold. The gold might make the silver look a little more polished....of course, I could always just polish the silver.
Just for comparison - here was last years look.
When I look at the two images - I sort of like the pop of color that the fruit and pink transferware plate add....but we'll see...it could all change yet.

No comments: